Hay net is suitable for mobile use (paddock, pasture or trekking). Safe and economical on account of the fine mesh
• Incredibly easy to mount e.g. between stable beams, trees or pasture fence posts
• Save a considerable quantity of hay every day (wind and urine are no longer an issue)
• Indicator as to whether a pasture has a sufficient supply for your herd.
• Suitable for herds and sturdy
• Dimensions (approx. 3m wide and approx. 1m fill level)
All in all a really great large hay net or food-saving net! Having treated many injured hooves, we are aware of the huge damage caused by all types of horse shoeing. For this reason we have developed and tested the XXL, XL and L hay nets exclusively for natural i.e. unshod horses. The use of the hay nets with shod horses is therefore at your own risk! The nets have also safely come through a test phase for donkeys and miniature Shetland ponies, lasting approx. 6 months!!! The price for the Hay Net L of course includes the patented suspension and closing system. We also supply 4 buckles in the same material as the hay nets free of charge, allowing you to fasten the hay net indirectly onto a mounting bracket. This significantly increases the durability of your nets. There are no other hay nets that can be filled quicker or more easily.
A high-quality complete set at an affordable price!
All horse shoes damage the horse. Therefore the hay nets have only been developed and tested for bare hoof horses. We discourage the use of the nets by horses with unnatural hooves, i.e. shod horses. We also discourage their use by horses whose hooves have a diameter smaller than the mesh size.