Heated drinking trough with float for horses - La Buvette BIGCHO 2 (5 5 Li - bowl)
-incl. 80 Watt heater
-incl. La Buvette thermopile 600 (on request following heights: 400 mm 740 mm 1000 mm)
-Thermostat 1200 Watt
SEE OUR VIDEO OF THE WATERING TROUGH
The horse waterer provides fresh and clean water even at sub-zero temperatures.
Advantages of the heatable watering trough for the horse owner:
- no more winding and unwinding hoses.
- No more carrying buckets of water because all the pipes are frozen.
- this drinker is equipped with an 80 Watt heating coil so that there is no risk of freezing up to - 30°C.
- thanks to the antique licker frame, this drinking trough avoids wasting water and ensures a dry straw surface. The BIGCHO 2 model is characterised by an adjustable constant water level.
- This drinking bowl is without corners and edges, therefore easy to clean and has a drainage system.
- Easy to mount with 6 different mounting options for optimal access of the animals to the drinking bowl. Large proportioned drinking bowl that can be placed between two stalls.
Comfort for the animal thanks to the heatable horse drinker:
- always fresh and clean water (stainless steel drinking bowl easy to clean)
- very good access to the drinking bowl thanks to its dimensions
- suitable for the supply of 10-15 horses heifers suckler cows or young animals
Technical data of the heatable drinking trough for horses with float:
- Dimensions : Diameter Ø 380 mm Depth of the drinking bowl 100 mm.
- Maximum capacity of the drinking bowl : 5 5 litres (BIGCHO 2).
- Drinking height:
560 mm on polyethylene standpipe 600 mm (AV-LBTHR600).
- Extension piece in high-density polyethylene double-walled insulated with PU foam.
- Anti-freeze system with heating element 80 W / 24 V mounted on aluminium support with electrical junction box and indicator lamp.
- Drinking bowl in AISI 304 stainless steel with drain plug and drain hose.
- Antique lick rim in aluminium.
- The compact float allows a larger drinking surface protected with a stainless steel lid.